You can create your my50 account using your Facebook or Twitter. Alternatively, just complete the sign up form and look out for your email to verify your account.
These terms were last updated on 22 October 2015.
You must be at least 16 years old to use the Website. If you are under 16 years old, you may only use our services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms.
1. While we have endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of information on the Website, we do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on the Website. The Website "Content" including text, software, video, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other material are provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind unless specifically stated. Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
2. We have no control over or responsibility for websites to which the Website is linked. Your use of such websites is at your sole risk.
5. In order to access some features of the Website or other services, you will have to create a my50.com account. Anyone registering on the Website must register using correct and accurate information including their name. When registering and creating your account you consent to us processing your user identity and details, you must provide accurate and complete information and ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times.
The Website reserves the right to terminate your membership if we learn that you have provided false or misleading registration information. You are solely responsible (to the Website, and to others) for all activity that occurs under your my50.com account, therefore it is important that you keep your account password secure and confidential. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your my50.com account that you become aware of.
6. When registering and creating your account you must select a username, we reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
7. You must not disrupt the functioning of the Website, solicit or use another user’s password or otherwise act in a way that interferes with other users’ use of the Website. Other than connecting to The Realbuzz Group Ltd servers by HTTP requests using a web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to The Realbuzz Group Ltd servers by any other means, including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by acting as an administrator while using the Website or otherwise.
8. By sharing any contribution (including any suggestions, text, photographs, graphics, video or audio -“User Generated Content”) with the Website you agree to grant the Website, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it). Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it. In order that the Website can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and is lawful in the country to which you are resident, that you have the right to give the Website permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
9. By submitting User Generated Content, you also grant us the right, but not the obligation to use your biographical information including, without limitation, your name and geographical location in connection with your User Generated Content. We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Generated Content and to use your User Generated Content for advertising and promotional purposes.
10. Responsibility for User Generated Content that is on the Website lies with each user – users alone are responsible for the content of their submissions and the consequences of any such contributions. The Realbuzz Group cannot and does not review every submission a user may make. We neither endorse nor guarantee the accuracy or propriety of any submission. Users of the Website must be aware that we have no control over material posted on the Website.
11. Prohibited content, you must not upload, post, or otherwise transmit to the Website any Content that, as reasonably determined by The Realbuzz Group Ltd is:
11.1 Untrue, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
11.2 contains hostility or prejudice towards a person’s disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation or transgender identity
11.3 infringing upon a third party's intellectual property rights, including any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or right of publicity, or content that is the subject of any claim of infringement;
11.4 of a type that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, such as proprietary and confidential information;
11.5 unsolicited, undisclosed or unauthorised advertising;
11.6 software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
11.7 data or information obtained through access that was not authorised by the owner, or that you are not authorised to post; or
11.8 in violation of any applicable local, national or international law (including export laws).
If you find any content on the Website that meets any of the points outlined above, please use the ‘report’ links or the contact us form and we will investigate the content and the author further and action as appropriate.
We reserve the right to remove inappropriate material or information posted by any users. We also reserve the right to terminate, without warning, records of users which we consider to be misusing the Website, or of those who are in breach of these Terms. Terminated users will be prevented from re-registering on the Website.
Although we strive to identify abuse at the earliest opportunity, the quantity of material and information posted on the Website means we are dependent on other users such as yourself reporting such abuse. Abuse can be reported by the report links or by using the contact us form.
12. Those registered to the Website will be able to contact other Members if they wish to converse with other Members with similar interests or goals by using our internal messaging system (where this option has been enabled by the Member). If you use this option, you warrant not to send "spam" or other unwanted solicitations, or any other Prohibited Content. Please refer to section 11, which details Prohibited Content. Members found to be in breach of such warranty will indemnify us in respect of such breach and may be stripped of their membership. We are not responsible for the content of personal messages or email messages sent to you by our users or from a third party.
13. You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
16. The Website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of the Website is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Website. We do not represent that either the Website or the Content are appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in all jurisdictions. Those who access the Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations; legal advice should be sought in cases of doubt.
18. DISCLAIMER: Neither The Realbuzz Group Ltd nor its associated companies accept any responsibility for death or injuries caused by any information contained within the Website. All content within the Website is provided in good faith and is for general information only. Achieving goals on your list can be dangerous and may encourage you to take part in hazardous activities. When completing the goals on your list, you may risk property damage, bodily injury or death. There are many variables that must be considered prior to completing a goal or completing items on your list, including but not limited to: weather, fitness level, type of activity, provider selection, fellow participants, terrain features and activity experience. You should seek medical advice or any other appropriate professional advice before attempting any goal or item on your list. It is your responsibility to check all possible risks before attempting a goal and you must exercise caution when attempting to complete a goal. You assume all risks associated with completing items on your my50 list and agree to release and hold harmless The Realbuzz Group, landowners on whose property you complete your tasks, and community members who serve as reviewers, and The Website’s moderators/administrators from any liability for injury or loss suffered by you whilst achieving your goals to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Nothing in this clause or agreement limits or excludes the Realbuzz Group Ltd or its associated companies’ liability for death or personal injury caused by their negligence.
19. Occasionally we may choose to publish articles or features that some site visitors may find offensive. The Realbuzz Group does not intend to offend any Website visitors, therefore recommends to any site visitors that finds the content (or it’s tone) offensive that they no longer visit the Website.
20. There are several areas on the Website on which users may post information or comments which can be viewed by anyone who visits the Website (whether or not they are registered members). In using these, you agree to the following: respect everyone’s opinion, give everyone the same courtesy you’d expect in return, not to "stalk" or otherwise harass one another, not to collect or store personal data about other users; not to use profane or explicit content; not to post images that might be considered inappropriate; not to post communications that could be considered harassment or intimidation of any member; not to post advertisements or promote products commercially. Please refer to section 11, which details Prohibited Content.
21. The goals selected in the ‘Goals’ section featured on the Website are not endorsed by us and do not constitute advice. The goals highlighted in the ‘Goals’ section are posted for entertainment purposes only.
Except to the extent that any death or personal injury is caused as a direct result of our negligence, we will not accept any liability or responsibility for any death, injury, claims and expenses arising from any person attempting any of the featured goals, or any suggestions detailed on the Website posted by other users. You attempt any of the suggestions at your own risk.
Except to the extent that any death or personal injury is caused as a direct result of our negligence, we accept no liability or responsibility for any death, injury, claims and expenses arising from the use of goods and services offered by external companies or websites that are shown on the Website.
22.2 This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
22.2.1 for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
22.2.2 under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
22.2.3 for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
22.2.4 for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
22.3 We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us, including but not limited to:
22.3.1 loss of income or revenue;
22.3.2 loss of business;
22.3.3 loss of profits or contracts;
22.3.4 loss of anticipated savings;
22.3.5 loss of data; or
22.3.6 waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable; provided that this clause 22.3 shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property that fall within the terms of clause 22.1 or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of categories (1) to (6) inclusive of this clause 22.3.